Apostle Ese Duke has received a mandate from Heaven according to Isaiah 61:1-3 ?The Spirit of the Lord?God?is?upon Me,
Because the?Lord?has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to?those who are?bound;
2?To proclaim the acceptable year of the?Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
3?To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the?Lord, that He may be glorified.?
1) To release the presence of God in our community and get you acquainted with person of the Holy Ghost.
2) Proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ to the poor, in effect that they don?t have to be poor and dejected any longer.
3) To demonstrate the power of God through the power of the Holy Ghost and the Word. To deliver the word of healing to those whose hearts are broken in one way or the other.
4) To proclaim freedom to those who are held captives either by their own making or through he assignments of the enemy.
5) To open the prison door and set at liberty, those who are bound and thereby declare their release.
6) And to proclaim that God?s love and favor has been released upon mankind. God is not mad at us and not angry at us.
7) To raise men and women that would love God passionately and carry the message of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, the presence of the Holy Ghost, the power of God, and the principles of the WORD to their generation.