1. We believe that the Godhead consists of three separate, distinct and recognizable personalities and qualities, perfectly united in one. The father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are different Persons in the Godhead, not merely three names for one person. Matthew 3:16,17; ll Corinthians 13: 14; Matthew 28:19,20
2. We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. We believe that Jesus Christ was true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered, died, was buried, and rose from the dead for our total salvation. We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ atones for our sins and iniquity. Further, we believe that Jesus Christ arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. We believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. Isaiah7: 14; Matthew 1:18-25; Romans 1:4; I Corinthians 15:3,4
3. We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during
this age, to convict men of their need to accept Jesus Christ, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service. Further, we believe in the infilling of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, but the evidence of the Holy Spirit’s indwelling presence is a changed life. We believe that as Christians we must be filled daily by using our prayer language. Matthew 3:11; Acts1:8; Luke 3:16; 24:49; John1:20-33; 7:37-39; Acts1:5-8; Mark16:17; Acts2:1-18; 10:44-46; 19:1-6
4. That the Holy Bible, consisting of 39 books of the Old Testament and 27
Books of the New Testament, is the inspired Word of God. We take the Bible as final authority in all matters concerning Christian conduct and work. II Timothy 3:16,17; Proverbs 30:5,6; Revelation 22:18,19
5. We believe that we are no longer under the curse of the law of sin and death and that Redemption from the curse of the law, Healing of sickness and disease as well as continued Health are provided for all people through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ. Exodus 15:26; Deuteronomy 7:15; Psalm 103:1-5; Proverbs 4:20-22; Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:16,17; I Peter 2:24; Mark 16:15-18; Luke 13:16; John 15:12-14; 10:10; Acts 10:38; James 5:14-16; I John 3:8; III John 2; Galatians 3:13,14.
6. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and that Justification (or Regeneration) is the act of God?s grace whereby one receives forgiveness and remission of sins, and is counted righteous before God, through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus, standing before God as though he had never sinned. Psalm 32:1,2; Isaiah 1:18; Micah 7:29; John 3:3-8; Acts 13:38,39; Romans 3:24-30; 4:6-16; 5:1,2; II Corinthians 5:17-21; Galatians 2:16; Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5; I Peter 1:23
7. We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope.