The Anointing: The Supernatural Power of God
Do you want to experience more spiritual power in your life? Do you want to break the yokes and bondage in your life and those around you? Are you tired and frustrated with the old routine of going to church with the narration of the power of God without the demonstration of the power?
In The Anointing, author Apostle Ese Duke offers a reverential look at the anointing of the Holy Spirit, the supernatural power of God that gives a believer the ability to fulfil their God given purpose. Apostle Ese Duke discusses:
- what the anointing is;
- how to prepare to receive the anointing;
- the levels and dimensions of the anointing;
- the laws operating the anointing;
- the difference between the anointing within and the anointing upon;
- how the anointing functions and grows;
- how to release the anointing; and
- how to keep the anointing flowing and many more impactful, life-changing teachings.
The Anointing presents a look at God’s power working in an ordinary man to bring about the supernatural in the lives and affairs of men.
Paperback: 188 pages
Publisher: Archway Publishing (October 26, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 10.2 ounces