Good morning and blessings to you!
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY:
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
- Pray for a divine visitation and divine direction from God in this time of revival. That your spirit man will be open and sensitive to the Holy Spirit. Pray for grace to obey every instruction in this time of revival. Isaiah 1:19 “If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.”
- Pray that every stronghold, addiction and habit in your life contrary to the Word of God be broken by the power of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 10:13–14.
13 “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. 14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry” (1 Corinthians 10:13–14)
Titus 2:12 12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age. (Titus 2:12)
- Pray that you will become malleable in the hand of the lord. Let every mindset and imagination that is resisting change be uprooted by the power of the Holy Ghost at work in you. 2 Corinthians 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
- Pray for grace and boldness to say no to your old way of thinking, living, and speaking so you can move into the new dimension ordained by God for you. Philippians 3:13–14.
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13–14)
- Pray that your desire to stay and remain in the presence of God will increase strongly during this time of revival and that you will have an exponential encounter that will catapult you to a higher dimension. Genesis 35:1
Then God said to Jacob, “Go up to Bethel and settle there, and build an altar there to God, who appeared to you when you were fleeing from your brother Esau. (Genesis 35:1)
- Pray that God will put in your heart a hunger and passion for Him so you can chase after His face and His presence Psalm 105:3–4
Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. (Psalm 105:3–4)
- Give thanks unto the Lord for what He is about to do in your life, for divine encounter, divine revelation, illumination, and insight. 1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written: “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. (1 Corinthians 2:9)
- Pray that your mind, emotions, body, thoughts, words will come into alignment with God’s Word and His divine purpose for your life during this time of revival 2 Corinthians 10:5.
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.” (2 Corinthians 10:5)
- Give praise unto the Lord for divine enablement and discipline to stand strong and to follow through with the 21 days of revival that begins today. Jeremiah 29:1
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:1)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; (2 Corinthians 10:5)
Glory be to God for a day like this He has made and we are to rejoice and be glad in it.
You are blessed and favored by God.
2023, our year of Open Heavens.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~