Good morning and Blessings to you.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY:
- Thank God for what He is about to do in your life today. Everything He has purposed for you today will come to pass. Nothing outside of His plan and purpose will come to you. Jeremiah 1:5. Philippians 4:19
- Command every area of your life that is out of alignment to come into alignment with God’s Word, His purpose, and plan so you can be who God has called you to be. Psalm 16:6–7
- Pray that the spirit of boldness, courage, and audacity will be yours so you can step out in faith to do what God has put in your heart to do, and be who He has called you to be without fear or doubt. Joshua 1:9
- Pray that anyone who would connect with this ministry through the social media will experience a touch from God. Pray that they will encounter the presence and power of God in a substantial way and that they will be drawn to become committed and dedicated members of STBC. Acts 19:20. John 6:44
- Pray that the favor and grace of God will envelop the work of your hands, your business, and daily endeavors so that you may prosper and flourish in the courts of our Lord. Psalm 1:1–3. 2 Corinthians 9:10
- Pray that God will make every crooked path straight and every rough path smooth. Pray also that you would triumph with grace over any form of challenges so you come out smelling like heaven. Revelation 12:11. Isaiah 45:2
- Pray that God would send men and women into the house like a flock to serve Him, to build God’s kingdom, and to fulfill their purpose in life. Ezekiel 36:37
- Pray for grace and courage to continuously die to self and flesh so you can be more effective so that God can use you to fulfill His purpose and plan. Ephesians 4:22–24
- Pray that you will commit to giving up yourself, desires, your will, emotions, your right, and everything that stands in the way so that the Holy Spirit can flow freely in and through you to others. Pray that love, joy, peace, and light will flow through you to others, so you can be a blessing to the body of Christ and people around you. Galatians 5:22–23
- Pray that the grace and wisdom of God, the bond of peace and unity will rest upon every department in this ministry. That everyone will work together towards one goal: God’s agenda for souls. Ephesians 4:16–14
God will grant you the desires of your heart and cause you to rejoice as you wait on Him.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~