Good morning and Blessings to you.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY:
- Thank God for answers to prayers.
“Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his, we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.” Psalm 100:3
- Thank God for the opportunity to be called His own. Thank Him for your salvation, the gifts, and impartations upon your life. Give Him praise for your church family.
“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” John 15:16
- Thank God for your man of God and for what God is doing through him to bless His people.
“Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe His prophets, so shall ye prosper.” 2 Chronicles 20:20b
- Thank God for His anointing and His power upon the angel of this house, our covering Apostle Ese Duke and Reverend Gladys Duke.
“Pray for Those in Authority “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people — for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.” 1 Timothy 2:1–2
- Thank God for the growth and expansion of all the branches of STBC family worldwide.
“So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.” Acts 19:20
- Pray for all the pastors in STBC worldwide. Pray for greater grace, anointing, and knowledge of God’s Word upon their lives. Pray for their families for divine protection and blessings upon them.
“That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” 2 Timothy 3:17
- Pray that every pastor in STBC worldwide will manifest the same grace and anointing upon our Papa, Apostle Ese Duke. That his spirit will rest on them like Moses and his men.
“The LORD answered Moses, “Bring Me 70 men from Israel known to you as elders and officers of the people. Take them to the tent of meeting and have them stand there with you. Then I will come down and speak with you there. I will take some of the Spirit who is on you and put the Spirit on them. They will help you bear the burden of the people, so that you do not have to bear it by yourself.” Numbers 11:16–17
- Pray that the presence of God will be made manifest perpetually in every Supernatural Sunday service and Word Encounter in all branches of STBC. Signs and wonders following.
“Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty [emancipation from bondage, true freedom].” 2 Corinthians 3:17
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will keep our harvests grounded in His word so they can grow and be deeply planted and rooted in God’s house.
“I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong.” Romans 1:11
Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
See you tonight @ 7pm for another touch of God.
Spirit Temple Bible Church
1020 Evans Street, Bethlehem, Pa 18105
~ Apostle Ese Duke~