Good morning and Blessings to you.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY:
- Give God praise for victory over the enemy and over every circumstance and challenge through the knowledge of His word. You are an overcomer and have been destined to win. 2 Corinthians 2:14–16
- Pray that the fear of God will reign in the hearts of men that they will hear the Word of God and be compelled by His love to surrender to Jesus. It is God’s will that none would perish but that all would come to repentance. Jeremiah 32:40
- Pray that God will give you the grace to rest in His peace and in His Word so you would remain unmovable, unshakable, fully grounded in His love and grace. Walking in love and forbearance toward one another. Colossians 3:15–16, Ephesians 6:10–18
- Pray that every service to God would be as unto Him not as unto man, not for recognition but for his glory so that Jesus might be exalted. Colossians 3:17
- Pray that your life will continue to soar like an eagle even after this period of waiting upon the Lord. That you will remain fully alert in the spirit and fully aware of the presence and power of God everywhere you go and in everything you do. Isaiah 30:41, 1 Peter 1:13
- Thank God for the flocks of men and women coming into STBC by His supernatural power. Ezekiel 36:37–38
God bless you, strengthen you, and keep you as you remain connected to the vine.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~