Good morning and Blessings to you.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY:
- Pray that the Lord will revive and restore every gift that is dormant in your life and set you on fire for the course of the kingdom and God’s agenda. Psalm 85:6–7
Will You not revive us again, That Your people may rejoice in You? Show us Your mercy, Lord and grant us Your salvation. (Psalm 85:6–7)
- Pray that the Lord will give you a deeper understanding of His Word, hunger for His Word and grace to put His Word to practice so that His Word will bear much fruit in your life . You will be a doer of His Word. Mathew 7:24-27
Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.
- Pray that your eyes and your heart be flooded with light and that you may walk in the light and manifest light everywhere you go. This light will dispel every darkness and everything that is not in line with the will of God for your life. Ephesians 1:18
pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance. (Ephesians 1:18)
- Pray that the zeal of the Lord will consume you. Zeal for His house. Zeal for His presence, Zeal for His Word, and zeal to remain in His presence. Psalm 69:9
Passion for your house has consumed me, and the insults of those who insult you have fallen on me. (Psalm 69:9)
- Pray that you will be open to the move of the spirit and sensitive to His leading so that you will be prompt to obey His instructions without hesitation. Delayed obedience is disobedience. Romans 8:13 –14
for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. (Romans 8:13 –14)
- Pray for grace to stay focused on the course. Keeping your eyes fixed on Jesus and not on anyone else. Not on your environment or circumstances. Hebrews 12:2
Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. (Hebrews 12:2)
- Pray against any hinderances and any distractions that would prevent you from receiving God’s best in this time of waiting on Him. Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)
- Pray that the Lord will grant you the grace to forgive and let go of every hurt, disappointment, and your past that may prevent you from pressing into a higher dimension of His glory. Proverbs 19:11
A man’s discretion makes him slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook a transgression. (Proverbs 19:11)
- Pray that you will manifest the love of God and grow in His love towards everyone and above all towards Him for this is what God requires from us. 1 Thessalonians 3:12
and may the Lord cause you to increase and abound in love for one another, and for all people, just as we also do for you (1 Thessalonians 3:12)
that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love. (Ephesians 3:17)
- Pray that the Lord will put in you a hunger for the lost souls and that this hunger will propel you to spread the good news to everyone within your sphere of influence so that they may be saved. James 5:20
Let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins. (James 5:20)
- Pray that our church will experience a supernatural move of God, restoration, and advancement in every aspect and in this season. Acts. 9:31
Then the churches throughout all Judea, Galilee, and Samaria had peace and were edified. And walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit, they were multiplied. (Acts. 9:31)
The Lord bless you and strengthen you as you bask in His love and in His presence..
2023, our year of Open Heavens.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~