- Praise God for His faithfulness and tender mercies towards us. He has brought us this far and has given us victory and all we need for life and godliness. Thank Him for your man of God, his wife, and children, your life, family, business, job, STBC family. Thank Him for all He has done and what He is about to do in 2023 according to Psalm 100:4–5.
- Pray for our harvests and our new converts that in this year of open heavens they will grow in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, deeply rooted, and grounded in His love that nothing will be able to pluck them out of STBC and God’s purpose for their lives according to Ephesians 3:16–19.
- Pray that all grace be multiplied to you as you wait in His presence. Grace for intercession and compassion for lost souls will increase in your life and the lives of every believer in STBC according to James 5:20 and 1 Timothy 2:4.
- Pray for a speedy manifestation of our vision for the harvest of souls and at least 1,000 souls added to our congregation by 2025. This will not be by power nor might but by the Holy Spirit according to Mark 9:23 and Job 22:28.
- Pray for grace to develop a heart of joy, worship, thanksgiving, and praise in all circumstances so you can become a master in life, overcoming every circumstance beyond human imagination according to Psalm 100:4 and Psalm 150:6.
- Pray that STBC will remain a house of refuge to many. Everyone who steps their feet or has ever stepped their feet in STBC will find their allocation, destiny, breakthrough, and miracles in this location. According to Isaiah 61:2 and Jeremiah 29:11.
- Pray that the grass will remain green in STBC so that people from every tribe and every nation can come in, feed on the word, grow in God’s love, and remain safe, grounded, and rooted in the will of God and His purpose for their lives according to Acts 2:17–18.
- Decree and declare that in this year of open heavens, every enemy of the souls of STBC members: enemy of lack, sickness, infirmity, depression, sadness, strongholds, negativity, stubborn situations, poverty, suicidal thoughts, would be confounded, annihilated, and completely destroyed and that men and women will be free to serve the Lord in the beauty of His holiness with joy and gladness according to Psalm 7:6.
- Declare that every member, harvest, new believer, young adult, youth, child, partner of the ministry, everyone connecting via means of social media will experience freedom, restoration, peace on every side, abundance and multiplied grace and open heavens in 2023 according to 2 Corinthians 9: 8–11.
- Pray that there will be an overflow of men like flocks into our church STBC in this year 2023, our year of open heavens like never before by the supernatural power of God according to Ezekiel 36:37–38.
- Pray for your man of God Apostle Ese Duke, his wife Reverend Gladys and their children. Pray that they will continue to shine bright like the morning star everywhere they go, bringing hope, life, and joy to as many as the Lord has given to them. Declare a hedge of protection over them and everything that belongs to them. Decree that their needs are met and they live in continuous peace, wealth, wisdom, and divine health. Pray for increased number of destiny helpers to their lives and ministry in the name of Jesus according to Deuteronomy 28:10–13.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, let there be manifestations of apostolic order of signs, wonders, and mighty deeds in our services resulting in massive influx of souls into this church – Acts 5:12 and Acts 5:14.
- Father, in the name of Jesus and by the Blood of the Lamb, we destroy all interferences of the devil against the continuous growth of this church – Revelation 12:11.
- Father, In the name of Jesus and by the blood of the Lamb, we disarm all forces of opposition to the continuous growth of this Church – Revelation 12:11.
The Lord keep you strengthened and energized by His spirit at work in you as you dwell in the secret place of the most high in the name of Jesus.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~