- Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and praise Him for His mercies endures forever. Thank God for all His abundance and blessings upon your life and family of STBC. Count your blessings and name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done according to Psalm 103:1–22.
- Pray for grace to act on the rhema Word of God so you can have results and be fruitful to the glory and praise of His name according to Romans 10:16–17.
- Pray for grace to discipline your flesh so you can be completely subjugated to the will of God, the Word of God, and the purpose of God according to Hebrews 13:20–21.
- Pray that STBC will be filled with men and women who are focused on God’s agenda, the mandate, mission, and vision of the ministry, serving God with zeal, fire, and joy as effective witnesses for Christ in these last days according to Ephesians 3:14–19.
- Pray that every STBC member in every branch in this year of open heavens- 2023 will be strengthened in their inner man, drenched in the Word of God, and able to withstand any adversity or challenge that may come their way according to 1 Peter 5:8–9.
- Pray that the fruit of the Spirit will manifest in and through you so much that it will be evident to all around you to the glory of your father in heaven according to Galatians 5:22–23 and John 13:35.
- Pray against any form of distraction from the enemy to derail you from pursuing after God and committing to the vision of winning souls for Christ in 2023, our year of open heaven according to 1 Corinthians 7:35 and Philippians 3:13–14.
- Pray against every lie and deception of the enemy that may attempt to delay the influx of souls into STBC. Pray that the light of God would shine bright in every dark area of their mind, revealing the truth of the gospel and bringing men into the house of God according to John 1:4–7.
- Take authority over all demonic activities in the Lehigh Valley area (any location where STBC is located) that hinder the growth and expansion of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Silence every tongue that rises against STBC in a negative way in the name of Jesus. Declare that people will see STBC in a positive light and speak well of STBC as well according to Isaiah 54:17 and Acts 2:46–47.
- Pray that the Angel of the house, Apostle Ese Duke will continue to increase from glory to glory, strength to strength, grace to grace, and that every word that comes from his mouth will go forth with might and anointing. None of his words will return void but will accomplish the purpose for which they were sent according to 2 Chronicles 20:20.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, invade all our services with notable miracles, thereby drafting multitudes into this church all through this year of open heavens and beyond according to Acts 4:16.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, let this Church continue to experience supernatural growth after the order of the Acts of the Apostles, thereby turning this church into a city without walls all through this year according to Acts 13:44.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, send your reaper-angels into our harvest filed, thereby mobilizing multitudes into this church for their salvation and deliverance all through this year according to Matthew 13:39.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit rest and abide with you in Jesus’ name.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~