Good morning and Blessings to you.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY:
- Give thanks to God for a higher dimension of His presence, glory, grace, and power at work in the ministry and in your life today. Ephesians 2:4–6:
But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:4–6)
- Thank God for the strength and the empowerment to stay committed to the fasting and prayer, seeking His face and His will in such a crucial time as this. Psalm 118:14
- Thank God for what He is doing in our midst. Thank Him for victory and for the manifestation of answered prayers 1 Corinthians 15:57
- Pray that God will give you divine direction and strategy as to what to do, how to do it, and when to do it, to obtain bountiful results and breakthrough in the areas you need the breakthrough.
- Pray that God will give you a burning passion for the lost souls and the desire to bring them to church and see them saved. 2 Peter 3:9
- Pray that God will give you the grace to understand His voice, His heart desire for you, His ways, and to know Him deeper and better than ever before. Jeremiah 9:23–24
- Pray that you will develop a passion and hunger for the Word of God, you will embrace it, chew it, work it, do it, and hold unto it until you see results. Pray against laziness and laxity in your word life. James 1:22–25
- Pray for increased grace, strength, anointing, direction, wisdom, and a higher dimension of God’s presence, power, and glory upon your man of God, Apostle Ese Duke as he continues to impact lives in this generation, across the globe. 1Timothy 5:17, 1 Thessalonians 5:12–13
- Pray that God will send committed, selfless, and dedicated destiny helpers to help move His mandate forward so He can flourish and blossom. Zechariah 4:6
- Pray that every man and woman, boy and girl that the Lord sends to STBC will commit to staying plugged in, rooted, and grounded by the word and teachings of Apostle Ese Duke. Not wavering and not swayed easily so they can fulfill their destiny in life. Ephesians 4:11–15
- Pray for divine protection over your man and woman of God, their family, and the ministry. Pray that a hedge of fire surrounds them and that every hidden agenda of the enemy be destroyed by the power of the Holy Spirit. Numbers 23:23. Psalm 91.
Remain steadfast in your intimacy with the Holy Spirit, bask in His love and in His Word. You are the light of the world.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~