- Give thanks to the Lord for He is good and His mercy endures forever. Worship the Lord in the beauty of His holiness. Ponder over His goodness, sovereignty, faithfulness, and His unfailing love. Bask in His presence with worship and adoration according to Psalm 92:1–5.
- Thank God that you walk under open heavens, all doors are open to you and you are complete in Him. Everything concerning your life is perfected according to Mathew 7:7–8; Revelation 3:8; and Philippians 1:6.
- Pray that God will grant you wisdom and that you will apply your heart to understanding so that you may know the times and seasons and be sensitive, discerning the times and move of God so you don’t miss out on what God is doing in this end time according to 1 Peter 5:8–12 and Habakkuk 2:14.
- Pray that God will establish the work of your hands. That everything you set your heart and your hands to do will prosper to His glory according to Psalm 90:17 and Deuteronomy 28:12.
- Decree and declare that you and your church STBC are furnished in abundance, you are receiving multiple streams of income, and your storehouse is full of overflow of God’s blessings and treasures and that you will remain faithful in your giving and tithing according to Malachi 3:10.
- Pray that you will experience an all-round settlement in every sphere of your life so you can fulfill God’s purpose for your life and be an effective instrument in the house of God according to 2 Timothy 2:21.
- Pray for grace to follow righteousness, faith, charity, and peace with your brothers and sisters in Christ. Pray that you will develop the ability to forbear and to see everyone through the eyes of Christ. Pray that God will increase your capacity to forgive and to love unconditionally like Christ according to 1 John 4:20 and John 15:12–13.
- Pray that the divine power of God will establish, strengthen, and guide your man of God, Apostle Ese Duke and that he will increase in wisdom, knowledge, understanding, revelation, and insight so he will continue to make sound judgment, saving as many as the Lord has committed to his hands according to 1 Kings 3:9.
- Pray for every branch of STBC: USA, NIGERIA, UGANDA, and KENYA that the Lord in His graciousness will enlarge their territories and increase them with resources and men and women who love the Lord and are willing to give their all to the service of the Lord according to Acts 9:31 and Acts 5:14.
- Decree and declare that you have the grace and ability to share the gospel with many people in your sphere of influence so your Church STBC would grow rapidly and many people throughout the world would come to embrace the truth of the gospel that they may be saved according to Isaiah 54:2–3.
- Pray for an evangelistic mantle upon God’s people at Spirit Temple Bible Church in the Name of Jesus. Baptize them with the willingness to evangelize in this day of God’s power in Jesus Name according to Mark 16:20 and Psalms 110:3.
- Pray that God will guide us to the right spots for the harvest. Guide us to where the harvest is waiting. Guide us to souls that are ripe in Jesus Name according to John 21:6 and Luke 5:4–6.
- Pray that God will empower our nets (Facebook, YouTube, websites, outreaches etc.) to bring in the harvest in Jesus Name. Deliver us from laboring with empty nets. Bless the effort of His people with increase in Jesus Name according to 1 Corinthians 3:6.
You will shine like stars as you lead many to righteousness and as you remain in the presence of the Lord.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~