- Honor the Lord with the fruit of your lips in praise, worship, and thanksgiving for this is the reason He made you, to give Him glory according to Psalm 115:1 and Hebrews 13:15.
- Pray that God will grant you the grace to increase in your giving and to abound unto good works like never before for to whom much is given, much is expected. You do not want to remain in the same status quo rather ever increasing and abounding in every good work and in love according to Hebrews 13:16.
- Pray that God will give you the grace to continue to submit to the teaching and authority of the set man of God over STBC Apostle Ese Duke. Pray that every heart will open to his message and that the hearts of men will humbly yield so that the work of God will be easy and joyful to him as he labors in love continuously to feed and guard the flock according to Hebrews 13:17.
- Decree and declare that the blessings of God are increasing more and more unto your man of God Apostle Ese Duke and that the floodgates of heaven are open wide unto him, his family, and ministry and that the same grace upon his life will rest on you and work for you according to Psalm 112:1–3.
- Decree and declare that you will have a deeper revelation of the blessing and walk in the reality of it. It shall be your experience this new year as you believe and hold onto your confession according to Galatians 3:14; Genesis 22:2–3, Genesis 17, Genesis 13:2.
- Decree and declare that ALL things are working out for your good in 2023. Nothing outside of the will of God is permitted in your life. God’s plan for your life will stand and there is nothing the enemy can do about it according to Romans 8:27–28.
- Pray for increased grace, tenacity, courage, and supernatural strength to continue to wait upon God, to focus on Him and to follow through with His Word according to Psalm 27:14.
- Pray that your vocabulary will be in synchrony with the spirit so your seeds of confession will grow and germinate into fruits of righteousness, wholeness, bountiful harvest, and overflow of God’s blessings upon your life. Be determined to not change your confession according to Galatians 6:7–10.
- Pray that God will grant you a heart of joy, gratitude, and thanksgiving at all times. Pray for grace to say no to fault finding, complaining, grumbling, murmuring, and criticism about people, circumstances, and your leaders according to Philippians 4:12–13.
- Father, we ask that You draw the ungodly in the Land (mention your locality) to your Son at Spirit Temple Bible Church for salvation, discipleship, and establishment in Jesus Name according to John 6:44.
- Lord Jesus, be exalted in the midst of Spirit Temple Bible Church. Take your place and draw all men unto yourself in Jesus Name according to John 12:32.
- Dear Holy Spirit, we ask that your wind of revival blow upon our land (mention your locality), convict the ungodly in our land to the importance of repentance and drive them to salvation at Spirit Temple Bible Church in Jesus Name according to John 16:8 and Mark 1:12.
- Father, fulfill and bring to pass, your end-time multitudes and church growth agenda in Spirit Temple Bible Church in the Name of Jesus Christ. Glorify your own name by the establishment of multitudes in Spirit Temple Bible Church in Jesus Name according to Isaiah 2:2–3 and Micah 4:1–2.
- Give God praise for answers to prayers and for breakthroughs in every area of your life according to 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
Arise and shine for your light has come. The glory of the Lord is risen upon you..
~ Apostle Ese Duke~