Good morning and Blessings to you.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY:
- Thank God for His mighty hand upon your church family and upon your life. Declare the faithfulness of God upon your church.
“Ascribe to the LORD, all you families of nations, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength. Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; bring an offering and come into his courts.” Psalm 96:7–8
- Pray that God will position you and that you will live a life of obedience to the Word of God so you can manifest His glory and blessings and be a witness unto the Lord.
“In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.” Ephesians 1:11–12
- Pray that God will keep you blameless and pure in heart, loving one another, and walking in truth.
“To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy.” Jude 1:24
- Pray that none will be sick in our midst and no soul will be lost in 2024.
“And no inhabitant will say, “I am sick”; the people who dwell there will be forgiven their iniquity.” Isaiah 33:24
- Pray that STBC family will eat in plenty and be satisfied. There shall be no lack in our midst in 2024.
“Our barns will be filled with every kind of provision. Our sheep will increase by thousands, by tens of thousands in our fields; our oxen will draw heavy loads. There will be no breaching of walls, no going into captivity, no cry of distress in our streets.” Psalm 144:13–14
- Pray that God will fulfill His agenda in your calling and life in 2024.
“The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever–forsake not the works of Your own hands.” Psalm 138:8
- Pray for divine restoration and open doors for the family of STBC.
“I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten, the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm, my great army that I sent among you. You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the LORD your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will my people be shamed.” Joel 2:25–26
- Pray for the spirit of discernment so you can avail yourself of every opportunity God will bring your way in 2024.
“And of the children of Issachar, who were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do, the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their command.” 1 Chronicles 12:32
May the eyes of your understanding be enlightened in this season in the name of Jesus.
See you tonight @ 7PM for an unforgettable encounter with God.
Spirit Temple Bible Church
1020 Evans Street, Bethlehem, Pa 18105
~ Apostle Ese Duke~