- Thank the Lord for who He is: His faithfulness, unconditional love, and for His sovereignty over your life and the affairs of men. Psalm 103:1.
- Pray that God will give you clarity of mind and divine direction in every area of your life so you can make the right choices at all times. Colossians 3:17 and Isaiah 30:21.
- Pray for grace and resolution to walk in the power of the Holy Spirit and live according to God’s will and purpose for your life. No drifting away and no distractions. Galatians 5:16.
- Pray that God will give you insight of what His calling, desire, and assignment is for you so you can use what He has given you to carry out His assignment in your church STBC. Ephesians 2:10 and Jeremiah 1:5.
- Pray for your man of God Apostle Ese and your woman of God Reverend Gladys Duke for a refreshing of their spirit and body by the Holy Spirit and that the Holy Spirit will increase His fire in them to do greater, bigger, and bolder things for the kingdom. Prayer for higher dimension of wisdom, understanding, and power by the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 16:18 and Philemon 1:7.
- Pray against the spirit of worrying and complaining. Decree and declare that you will always be thankful and joyful in the midst of every situation and you will remain joyful as you keep your gaze on God’s faithfulness never on your problems. Philippians 4:6–7.
- Pray for a fresh continuous awareness of your identity, dominion, and authority in Christ so you can walk in it and live it out to the glory and praise of your Father in heaven. Genesis 1:28 and Ephesians 1:21.
- Pray that God will give you the grace to develop a continuous life of prayer and fasting so your zeal and hunger for God will continue to increase leading to spiritual growth. 1 Thessalonians 5:17–18.
- Pray for the salvation of every member of your family and your loved ones including your neighbors. Pray for grace to be an effective witness of the love of Christ to them. Acts 16:31.
- We take authority over the spirits of idolatry and witchcraft in (mention your locality) in the Name of Jesus Christ. We break your grip, hold, and influence over the people in Jesus Name. Micah 5:12–13; Matthew 16:19; and Luke 10:19.
- We take authority over the spirits of religion. We break your grip, hold and control over the people of the Land (mention your locality) in Jesus Name. Matthew 16:19; Luke 10:19; Matthew 5:7, and Matthew 5:10.
- We take authority over the spirits of false prophecy and revelations sponsored from hell to cause confusion and division in (mention your locality). Your grip, hold, and control over the Land (mention your locality) and the people is broken in the Name of Jesus. Matthew 16:19; Luke 10:19; and John 1:5.
The favor of God surrounds you like a shield as you go about your daily endeavors today in the name of Jesus.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~