Good morning and Blessings to you.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY:
- Pray that the God of grace will manifest His power and Himself in and through you so you can grow to His fullness and remain a blessing to everyone you come in contact with according to 2 Corinthians 3:18 (NKJV)
“But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.” 2 Corinthians 3:18 (NKJV)
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will show you the spiritual road map to your place of divine manifestation as you wait on the Lord. James 4:7–8 and Jeremiah 33:3.
“So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you. Come close to God [with a contrite heart] and He will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; and purify your [unfaithful] hearts, you double-minded [people].” James 4:7–8 (AMP)
“Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know and understand and cannot distinguish.’” Jeremiah 33:3 (AMP)
- Pray that you will be so consumed by the consciousness of God’s presence so that every flesh and carnal desire in you give way for Him to manifest through you to the lost souls and the hurting in our communities. According to James 4:7–8 (KJV)
“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.” James 4:7–8 (KJV)
- Ask God to reveal a different dimension of Himself to you. Pray for a deeper hunger and longing for God and for His principles/word and to have a true lasting personal encounter with God. According to Jeremiah 29:12–13 (NIV)
“Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:12–13 (NIV)
- Pray against every form of doubt and unbelief in your heart. Declare you have and live by the faith of Jesus Christ (God’s kind of faith), to move mountains in the name of Jesus. Hebrews 11:1–2 (KJV)
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report.” Hebrews 11:1–2 (KJV)
- Pray that the Lord will take STBC and every member in a place of divine safety, revelation, and providence in the year 2024 in accordance with Psalm 91:1–2 (KJV)
“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.” Psalm 91:1–2 (KJV)
- Pray for Divine protection and God’s blessings in a higher dimension over our covering and his family, Apostle Ese and Reverend Gladys Duke so they can fulfill the mandate with ease and joy. 1 Timothy 2:1–3 (NIV)
“I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior.” 1 Timothy 2:1–3 (NIV)
- Pray that Apostle Ese and Reverend Gladys Duke will reap the fruit of their labor of love as we grow and mature and bear fruit in the knowledge and wisdom of God in STBC. Psalm 92:13–14 (NIV)
“planted in the house of the LORD, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green” Psalm 92:13–14 (NIV)
May the Lord bless and keep you in the name of Jesus.
See you tonight @ 7pm for another touch of God.
Spirit Temple Bible Church
1020 Evans Street, Bethlehem, Pa 18105
~ Apostle Ese Duke~