Good morning and Blessings to you.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY:
- Begin your day with a heart of gratitude to God for His manifold blessings and multiplied grace upon your life. Thank Him for the continuous manifestation of His presence and power in the midst of His people.
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:16–18)
- Thank God for the performance and manifestation of every prophetic word that has been released upon your life by the man of God. It will come to pass and there is nothing the enemy can do about it. Jeremiah 1:12
The Lord said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled. (Jeremiah 1:12)
- Pray that the bond of peace will reign among the brethren and bind us together so much that there will be no room for offense. Let every root of bitterness be destroyed by the power of the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 4:3–4
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called. (Ephesians 4:3–4)
- Thank God for the success, growth, and expansion of STBC home churches all over the world. The hand of the Lord will continue to rest upon every home church in their locations for greater impact. Psalm 90:17
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands. (Psalm 90:17)
- Pray that God will give you revelation and illumination as you study His Word on daily basis so you may apply your heart to wisdom. 2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (2 Timothy 2:15)
- Pray that the lord will grant you the grace to be fully awake and alert in the spirit to serve Him faithfully and fearlessly. 1 Peter 5:8
Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. (1 Peter 5:8)
- Pray that the Lord will put a hunger in you to know more and to grow in the knowledge of Him so you can glow in the light of his glory. 2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. (2 Peter 3:18)
- Pray that God will grant you the grace to stay in the path He has carved out for you so you will not be distracted but you would stay rooted and grounded in His Word and His will. Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us]. (Ephesians 2:10)
- Pray that you will be committed to studying and doing the Word of God and not just a hearer. Pray that the Word of God will take root in you and produce harvest in due time. Luke 8:15
But the ones that fell on the good ground are those who, having heard the word with a noble and good heart, keep it and bear fruit with patience. (Luke 8:15)
- Pray for boldness and courage to say no to the voice of the enemy and every contrary voice that tries to discourage or derail you from what God Has for you. John 10:3–5
The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice. (John 10:3–5)
- Pray that God will increase and heighten your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit, ability to discern what is right, and to follow through with His directions. Proverbs 5:1–2
“My son, pay attention to my wisdom; listen carefully to my wise counsel. Then you will show discernment, and your lips will express what you’ve learned. (Proverbs 5:1–2)
May the light of God’s glory shine in your path as you incline to His Words and do His biding.
The Lord bless you!
2023, Our Year of Open Heavens
~ Apostle Ese Duke~