- Declare the Lord is good and His mercies endure forever. Give Him praise for who He is. Magnify and adore Him for His greatness, the splendor of His majesty, and the wonderful things He has wrought in your life and in your church STBC according to Deuteronomy 3:24.
- Pray that you will finish strong through this period of fasting and prayer. Pray for a deep hunger and thirst to seek the face of God. To know His will concerning you and for divine direction in 2023. You will walk in clarity of mind, in tune, and in sync with the Spirit of God so you can command results according to Psalm 57:2 and Proverbs 19:21.
- Pray for increased sensitivity to the leading of the Spirit of God. Pray for grace and the discipline to be conditioned by His Word and to be more conscious of your divinity than your humanity so you can be more fruitful and effective in the things of God according to Romans 8:14 and 2 Timothy 2:15.
- Pray that as you have stepped into the New Year, everything becomes new. New way of living, thinking, talking, and that the superior version of you will emerge and that you will begin to operate on a higher dimension as you remain focused on your divine nature according to Isaiah 43:18–19.
- Pray that STBC will remain a beacon of light, manifesting and releasing God’s presence in the entire Lehigh Valley area (any region where STBC is located) and that there will be a record-breaking account of miracles signs and wonders like never before in 2023. The news will spread across the region causing men and women to come in their troops to hear and see what the Lord is doing in this house according to Acts 2:41–47.
- Pray for unity and oneness of purpose in the body of Christ. Decree that every spirit of division and lukewarmness is banished and that God’s agenda will be carried out faithfully without obstruction and that the name of Jesus be lifted high so men can be drawn to him according to Genesis 11:6 and Philippians 2:1–2.
- Pray that our vision for 1,000 souls by 2025 will be hastened speedily by the power of the Holy Spirit and that the harvester angles will be activated to bring them in from the highways and byways, the north, south, east, west, and the ends of the earth in their troops according to Ezekiel 36:37–38.
- Pray that Apostle Ese & Reverend Gladys Duke will flourish in the courts of the Lord. Decree and declare that they will reap the fruit of their harvest. Men and women they have imparted will pour into their bosom and that their hearts will be fattened with gladness as a result of the fruits, growth, and testimonies that abound from their labor of love. Every spiritual child will make them proud and will remain fruitful in every area of life according to Ecclesiastes 5:19–20.
- Pray that you will walk in love towards everyone including the unlovable for love covers a multitude of sin. Pray for a better understanding of people and that your relationships will be centered on love, life, and light so you can be a good witness for Christ according to John 13:34–35.
- Pray that EVERY spiritual child of STBC will return back to the house this year by the power of the Holy Spirit. Not one will stay back at home. Call them forth to return to the place of their allocation and be rooted and grounded in the truth of God’s Word. Every agenda of the enemy to keep them away from their lot is destroyed by the power of the Holy Spirit according to John 10:2–4 and John 10:29.
- Father, we ask for a new dimension of Love and an accommodating heart among one another in STBC in the Name of Jesus Christ according to Acts 2:44 and Acts 4:32.
- Lord, we ask for the rain of revival on Spirit Temple Bible Church world-wide, make bright clouds and give the rain of your glory in Spirit Temple Bible Church. Let no one claim ignorance of your move in the church in Jesus Name according to Zechariah 10:1.
- Lord, we ask for (mention your locality) as our inheritance. Give us the heathen in the Land for our inheritance and the uttermost parts of the earth for our possession in Jesus Name – Psalms 2:8.
- Lord, fill (mention your locality) with the knowledge of your glory through Spirit Temple Bible Church in Jesus name – Matthew 13:38–39.
The Lord bless you, keep you and let His face shine upon you, be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face towards you and give you peace that passeth all understanding in Jesus name.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~