Good morning and Blessings to you.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY:
- Thank God for grace. Thank Him for the outpouring of His spirit and for His presence upon your life.
“I will sing of the LORD’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.” Psalm 89:1
- Thank God for His Word. Ask that the seed of God’s Word deposited in your spirit during this season of fasting and prayer will fall on good ground and it will yield bountiful harvest in due season.
“But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.” Matthew 13:23
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will draw you to a place of higher intimacy with Him in this season.
“The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore, with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” Jeremiah 31:3
- Pray for grace to pursue after God and after the things of God in 2024 according to:
“Truly you are a God who has been hiding himself, the God and Savior of Israel.” Isaiah 45:15
- Pray for hunger and grace to pursue and seek after God’s face so you can get His hand.
“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13
- Pray for a hunger to stay in God’s presence throughout the year not just during the fast.
“But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul.” Deuteronomy 4:29
- Pray for a yielded heart so you can be like Jesus in all aspects of life.
“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 2:5
- Pray for grace to be an obedient servant who is quick to do the Word and are not just hearers only; and quick to follow the teachings of our man of God, Apostle Ese Duke.
“But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.” James 1:22–24
- Pray that you will be a pleaser of God not of men, so that Jesus will be lifted and glorified through and in your life. No more eye service. According to Ephesians 6:6–7
“not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart, 7 with goodwill doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men.” Ephesians 6:6–7
Arise and Shine for your light has come.
Spirit Temple Bible Church
1020 Evans Street, Bethlehem, Pa 18105
~ Apostle Ese Duke~