- Thank God for preserving you and your family. Give Him praise for His grace that abounds towards you.
- Pray that God will give you a fresh revelation of who He is. Pray that you would experience different dimensions of God in your life so you can grow in the knowledge of His power at work in you.
- Pray for a deeper revelation of the depth, width, and height of God’s love and the power of His resurrection so you can grow in His love.
- Pray against every form of frustration in life and delay of the manifestation of God’s promises for your life and destiny.
- Pray against any carryover of negativity into the New Year. Decree that every chain is broken and every yoke is destroyed over your life and family by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray that the quickening power that raised Jesus Christ from the grave will bring alive every gift deposited in you by His spirit so you can be productive in God’s vineyard.
- Resist and disallow any spirit of weakness or laziness that will try to pull you away from the house and service of God. Decree and declare that you will remain consistent in your church attendance, giving, and fellowship with your brothers and sisters in Christ for this is God’s will for you.
- Pray for every STBC member that may have been hurt emotionally that they will receive supernatural emotional healing for restoration into the fold.
- Praise God for exceeding your expectations and for His joy that abounds unto you.
- Father in the name of Jesus we decree the return of all wounded, discouraged and depressed STBC members and children back home in the name of Jesus.
- We take authority over the demonic principality of false religion and vanity in the land. Your power, control, and influence over the people of (mention your locality) be broken in the Name of Jesus. Luke 11:21.
- We take authority over the antichrist spirit of the bondwoman, captivity, and bondage. We break your grip, control, and influence over the people of the land (mention your locality). We demand that the people be released to serve the only true and living God in Jesus Name. Matthew 16:19; 1 John 4:4–5; and Luke 10:19.
The goodness and mercies of the Lord continues to follow you today and always in Jesus’ name.
~ Apostle Ese Duke~