- Thank God for preserving you and your family. Give Him praise for His grace that abounds towards you.
- Pray that God will give you a fresh revelation of who He is. Pray that you would experience different dimensions of God in your life so you can grow in the knowledge of His power at work in you.
- Pray for a deeper revelation of the depth, width, and height of God’s love and the power of His resurrection so you can grow in His love.
- Pray against every form of frustration in life and delay of the manifestation of God’s promises for your life and destiny.
- Pray against any carryover of negativity into the New Year. Decree that every chain is broken and every yoke is destroyed over your life and family by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray that the quickening power that raised Jesus Christ from the grave will bring alive every gift deposited in you by His spirit so you can be productive in God’s vineyard.
- Resist and disallow any spirit of weakness or laziness that will try to pull you away from the house and service of God. Decree and declare that you will remain consistent in your church attendance, giving, and fellowship with your brothers and sisters in Christ for this is God’s will for you.
- Pray for every STBC member that may have been hurt emotionally to receive supernatural emotional healing for restoration into the fold.
- Praise God for exceeding your expectations and for His joy that abounds unto you.
- 2 Kings 2:1–10
- 1 Corinthians 10:1–6
- 2 Kings 2:1–3
- 1 Kings 17:1
- 1 Kings 18:15
- 2 Kings 3:14
- 2 Kings 5:16
- Luke 1:18–19
- Ezekiel 47:1–10
The goodness and mercies of the Lord continues to follow you today and always in Jesus name.